- Areas Of Practice
- Firm Overview
- MLD Attorneys
Latest Blog Posts
- Is Online Gambling Legal?
- Online Gambling Law Interview
- Why Online Dating Businesses Are Booming
- How To Use Article Marketing To Benefit Your Business
- William Hill Gets Nevada Gaming Commission License
- Make Forex Work For You At Last
- Online Gaming Law To Be Passed By States
- Buying Commercial Real Estate
- The Georgia Court System: General Information
Business Services and Litigation
Our business lawyers represent local, regional, and national businesses. We work with our clients to identify the issues that matter to them, maximizing profits and minimizing litigation. The key to avoiding expensive and time consuming litigation is often proactive steps, such as involving our lawyers early enough to avoid a dispute in the first place. Through ethical business practices, the drafting of strong, yet clear agreements, and forceful negotiations, we strive to help our clients meet their goals.
At Morriss, Lober & Dobson we understand that your business is not litigation. Our lawyers realize that litigation is not your company’s business so we aggressively seek means other than Court to find solutions. However, when negotiation and mediation fail to resolve a dispute, we have the experience and tenacity to successfully litigate business disputes.
MLD’s lawyers have represented clients in numerous state and federal courts throughout the United States in matters involving trade secrets cases, contract disputes, derivative actions, shareholder disputes, lease disputes, and numerous other commercial matters.
Our lawyers can assist in most any aspect of business law, including:
- Structuring, formation and organization of business entities, including start ups
- Drafting business agreements, including buy/sell agreements, shareholder agreements, lease agreements, non-compete agreements, and licensing agreements
- Intellectual property issues
- Employment matters
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Regulatory matters
- Governmental relations