- Areas Of Practice
- Firm Overview
- MLD Attorneys
Latest Blog Posts
- Is Online Gambling Legal?
- Online Gambling Law Interview
- Why Online Dating Businesses Are Booming
- How To Use Article Marketing To Benefit Your Business
- William Hill Gets Nevada Gaming Commission License
- Make Forex Work For You At Last
- Online Gaming Law To Be Passed By States
- Buying Commercial Real Estate
- The Georgia Court System: General Information
Daniel Shim was born in Cleveland, Ohio in 1967. He is an honors graduate of Duke University where he received his BA in History in 1989, and a graduate of the Emory University School of Law where he received his law degree in 1992. He was admitted to the Georgia Bar in 1992 and has been employed with Morriss, Lober & Dobson since its inception in 1999. Mr. Shim is a member of the Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers and the American Bar Association. He is licensed to practice in the Northern and Middle Districts of Georgia, the Georgia Court of Appeals, the Georgia Supremem Courth and the United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit.
Mr. Shim’s practice areas include both civil and criminal appellate work, personal injury and wrongful death, social security disability, general civil litigation, and criminal defense.