- Areas Of Practice
- Firm Overview
- MLD Attorneys
Latest Blog Posts
- Is Online Gambling Legal?
- Online Gambling Law Interview
- Why Online Dating Businesses Are Booming
- How To Use Article Marketing To Benefit Your Business
- William Hill Gets Nevada Gaming Commission License
- Make Forex Work For You At Last
- Online Gaming Law To Be Passed By States
- Buying Commercial Real Estate
- The Georgia Court System: General Information
Michael J. Lober
Michael J. Lober was born in Merritt Island, Florida in 1965. He attended Mercer University in Macon, Georgia, where he received a Bachelor of Arts degree in 1987, and then his law degree from Mercer’s Walter F. George School of Law in 1990. He was admitted to the Georgia Bar in 1990 and the Florida Bar in 1992. Mr. Lober practices in the areas of commercial litigation and commercial real estate with an emphasis upon acquisition and finance of real estate and business assets. Mr. Lober has handled the purchase and sale of numerous apartment complexes, shopping centers, hotels, office and industrial acquisitions and loan transactions. Additionally, Mr. Lober is experienced in governmental relations representing clients in regulatory matters, as well as zoning and land use issues.