- Areas Of Practice
- Firm Overview
- MLD Attorneys
Latest Blog Posts
- Is Online Gambling Legal?
- Online Gambling Law Interview
- Why Online Dating Businesses Are Booming
- How To Use Article Marketing To Benefit Your Business
- William Hill Gets Nevada Gaming Commission License
- Make Forex Work For You At Last
- Online Gaming Law To Be Passed By States
- Buying Commercial Real Estate
- The Georgia Court System: General Information
Sheetal R. Desai
Sheetal R. Desai was born in Schaumburg, Illinois. She received a B.S. in Finance and Management with honors from DePaul University in Chicago in 2000 and obtained her law degree from the University of Wisconsin Law School in 2003.
She practiced law in Chicago focusing on commercial litigation matters prior to moving to Georgia in 2005. Ms. Desai joined the firm of Morriss, Lober & Dobson, LLC in February 2006. She is a member of the Georgia, Illinois and Wisconsin State Bars. She authors monthly legal articles on Kavita Chhibber and participates as a judge at the Georgia Tech’s annual mock trial competition.
Ms. Desai’s current practice areas include commercial litigation, commercial real estate and general corporate matters. She practices from MLD’s Roswell, Georgia office.