- Areas Of Practice
- Firm Overview
- MLD Attorneys
Latest Blog Posts
- Is Online Gambling Legal?
- Online Gambling Law Interview
- Why Online Dating Businesses Are Booming
- How To Use Article Marketing To Benefit Your Business
- William Hill Gets Nevada Gaming Commission License
- Make Forex Work For You At Last
- Online Gaming Law To Be Passed By States
- Buying Commercial Real Estate
- The Georgia Court System: General Information
Wm. Greg Dobson
William Gregory Dobson was born in LaFayette, Georgia in 1963. He attended Mercer University in Macon, Georgia, where he received a Bachelor of Arts degree in 1985. Mr. Dobson then worked as an outside sales representative for a major Fortune 500 company prior to attending law school. After attending Walter F. George School of Law at Mercer University in Macon, Georgia, he received his Juris Doctorate in 1990. He was admitted to the Georgia Bar in June of 1990 and began practicing in the field of workers’ compensation and personal injury. He has further expanded his practice to the emerging field of Consumer Fraud by utilizing Civil RICO, Class Actions and Mass Tort claims. Mr. Dobson favors a legal team approach to larger and more complex cases and frequently serves as local Georgia counsel for several prominent out of state law firms.
Mr. Dobson is a member of the Macon Bar Association, member and former President of Middle Georgia Trail Lawyers, member and former Vice President of Georgia Trial Lawyers Association, and he is a member of the American Trial Lawyers Association.